1893 plat map showing the location of David's properties in the south east corner of Rockland Township, Manitowoc County.
David owned 2 parcels of land totaling 200 acres. An 1878 plat map showed that he owned the same properties at that time. By 1878 he no longer owned the land in section 21 that he bought from the US Government in 1856.
|Owner of original
|D. L. Martin
|23 May 2014
|Knapp, David Benjamin